I spent over 7 thousand dollars with this company!!!They had me thinking that for over a year and a half that they were working on my case resolving my tax issues.

Well it turns out that they contacted the IRS once on my behalf!!! That was it. THey Didnt do ANYTHING! I ended up going to a much more reputable company who filed all my returns, got my garnishment stopped and a payment plan set up in literally three weeks.

AND they were cheaper. Tax Network of America does nothing but take your money. PLEASE do your research on a company before using them.

That would have saved me time.money and heartache.

Had an Experience with Tax Network USA?

Comments

Tax network USA. Are going to get what they deserve in due time.

Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Frazier Spoon and Co "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..." Read more Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting - I Paid $7500 For Tax Prep, All I Got Were Invoices totalling $9800 Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting "I hired Fredrick Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting of Clearwater Fl, to do a few years of Tax returns. They told me the fee would be $7500. And they..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more UniFunds - Client did fraud for Website Content Unifunds "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more